Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lady in black


Fyuuhhh..

What a day! I'm soooo busy until I feel like I burn my brain in that time. But I not forget my challenge by dian pelangi.. I hope I can update my blog all day in this month..

theme for day 1: Black

I choose black because I always choose black when I think I need to go out. Always black! I love black! woohhooo~
 
outfits: Scarf AUZ | elizabeth Blazer | skirt AUZ 

Pose with my forever  lovely photograper

|Fashion Photography|

 Photographer | Mihwar Hay Fauz Mu'zi Photo Editor | Adilah Fauz Outfits | AUZ scarf, Elizabeth Blazer, AUZ skirt, Temanggung Rajut bag MUA & Fashion Stylish | Adilah Fauz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment, I'd love to read them all :)

You might also liked:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...