Saturday, October 11, 2014

wait.. I'll be back to write again

Assalamualaikum... Ah long time no see since my last post..

Now I'm currently working for new look of triadilah blog..
Any idea for my blog name? Or this enough?

I build a new theme with my html experience.. Hehe :D
I'm a newbie and amateur one..
But I will work hard.. Bismillah..
Hehehe

Many stories that I wanna tell you.. But I must finished the theme first..
This is an amazing October! The first week spend with my beloved best friend.. Then at the middle inshaAllah will be spent with my sewing course.. MashaAllah, such a busy month!

Wish me luck!

May Allah always help you and make your dream easier.. Aameen..

See you next post!

Love,
Dila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment, I'd love to read them all :)

You might also liked:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...